Skip to content
In all that you do, give 100%
…unless you’re donating blood!
Donald Clark, Professionally…
I am an enthusiastic business leader with a wealth of experience across various departments such as Operations, Sales and IT, before finding my home in the field of Marketing. These leadership roles have earned me a unique perspective that continues to shape my influence as a Marketing Professional. I have a very strong balance of creative vs. analytical thinking, which strengthens my valued impact on business forecasting and initiatives. I receive greater responsibilities with open arms and enjoy developing and executing creative solutions to increase revenue generation.
Donald Clark, Personally…
Outside of work I love spending time with my family and friends. Relationships are important to me and I value the time I share with them. I’m an upbeat guy with a lot of passion and energy. When I can find the time, I enjoy a number of hobbies and activities:
Random FUN FACTS!
- I lived on a houseboat through my college years.
- I have 2 ferrets: Addison and Karl Luxenburg.
- A wasp once flew inside my shirt while riding a motorcycle.
- I was skiing black diamond slopes by the age of 3. I was a little more hesitant at the age of 4 after my parents realized I needed bi-focals.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- As a teenager, I was our school mascot, the Plum Mustang. I was also Chuck E. Cheese!
- I was supposed to be born on the 4th of July, but was instead born on the 4th of August.
// My wife was supposed to be born on the 4th of August, but was instead born on the 4th of July.
- The power of a suit: My brother and I walked through all the performance stages in Time Square on New Years Eve, posing for photos and signing autographs as we were thought to be famous.
- I broke my first bone (big toe) while running for a Pop-tart after I heard the toaster ‘ding!’
- I purchased my first house at 20 years old for $16k.
- I have a second-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
- I ran the entire 26.2 mile marathon without any training… horrible idea!
- Regis Philbin once personally called me on the telephone.
- My driver’s licenses over the years consists of:
- Hair down to my shoulders
- And I have a ‘normal’ one in the mix
- I once grilled chicken on the engine of my car while driving from Pittsburgh to Chicago. It was good-to-go about half way through Indiana, and it was delicious!
- I was an ‘international’ DJ as a teenager.
- I got stung by a jellyfish 3 times in one swim.
- I can wiggle each ear independently.
- My wife and I witnessed the top 2 futbol (soccer) players in the world in action; Messi and Ronaldo.
- The strangest meal I’ve eaten included octopus, spicey mangos, and cow hooves.